Terms & Conditions
Your use of this Site will be governed by and construed pursuant to the laws of Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that State.
Any failure by FMAC at any time to enforce any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any of its rights will not be a waiver of such provisions, rights or elections or affect the validity of these terms and conditions.
If any clause or part of a clause of these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal, unlawful or otherwise being incapable of enforcement, that clause or part of a clause will be deemed to be severed and of no force and effect but all other clauses and parts of clauses of these terms and conditions will nevertheless prevail and remain in full force and effect and be valid and fully enforceable. No clause or part of a clause of these terms and conditions will be construed to be dependent upon any other clause or part of a clause unless so expressed.
Site Member conduct
We want to ensure that using the Site is the best experience possible for all Site Members. To that end, You are prohibited from any actions that may interfere with another's experience. These include, but are not limited to
- Using our systems to harass other members
- accessing data not intended for You
- attempting to breach authentication or login to an account you are unauthorized to access
- disrupting service to the Site
- Forging information sent to the website or in an email, including TCP/IP packet information.
If you become a Site Member, you are participating in the site community. You must conduct yourself in a manner that is in the spirit of the community. You must not post, transmit, save, or distribute any Information or material that is:
- false, inaccurate or misleading;
- infringes the privacy or intellectual or other proprietary rights of another;
- defamatory, libelous, threatening, or intimidating;
- obscene or contains pornography;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, easter eggs, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs, Web hosting company, or other suppliers; or
- creates an unauthorized link to another website
FMAC reserves the right to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Information or material it deems as inappropriate.
Billing and Payment for Cleaning Providers
If you wish to register yourself or your business, You must pay the membership fee using our online payment system. FMAC uses industry strength encryption to keep credit card numbers safe during the payment transaction.
Acceptance of Risk and Release from Liability
In using this Site, You accept that there are risks associated with dealing with people you have not met before and using the Information on this Site.
FMAC disclaims all responsibility for material and Information posted on this Site and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, harm, damages or costs You incur as a result of Your use of this Site.
In using this Site, You acknowledge that FMAC makes no warranties or representation as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the Information. Or work provided by the cleaners listed.
You also acknowledge FMAC does not have any control over or responsibility for the actions of Cleaners and makes no warranties as to their behaviour or quality of work.
Because FMAC is not involved in actual transactions between Site Members, in the event that You have a dispute with another Site Member you will need to personally negotiate the resolution of that dispute. You release FMAC (and its officers, directors, families, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and employees) from claims, demands and damages (including actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential damages) arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected
- disputes with or acts or omissions (including negligence) of other Site Members;
- your reliance upon Information; or
- Your use of this Site generally.
The content of this Site is protected by Australian and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are authorised to copy or download material on this Site for Your personal use however you do so for commercial or public purposes.
The FMAC logo and domain name are trademarks of FMAC. No permission is given to reproduce the FMAC, and you may only create a link to this Site after first having gained FMAC express permission in writing.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Site is at your own risk and FMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on such sites. FMAC provides these links merely as a convenience and their does not imply an endorsement.
FMAC may terminate your Site Membership at any time during the Term in its absolute discretion by giving written notice of termination to you. If this occurs, you will be offered a pro-rata refund of any Site membership fees minus a $20 processing charge.